Essential oils are the “life blood” of the plant also known as essences (from the essence or ‘spirit’ of the plant). They are highly concentrated plant extracts. To put the potency of essential oils into perspective it takes the petals of 30 roses to make 1 drop of oil.
These oils are to be respected and a working knowledge of how to use them safely is vital to the safe use and beneficial outcomes of using these oils. Essential oils can be distilled from many parts of a plant: stems, branches, fruits, flowers, seeds, roots, bark, needles, and leaves. They contain healing nutrients and oxygenating molecules. Essential oils are anti-oxidants, support the immune system, encourage the process of phagocytosis and have high vibrational frequencies.
There is a subtle bio-energy that flows through all organic life. It is often referred to as Chi or Life force. This energy is expressed as an electromagnetic vibrational frequency and pure essential oils have the highest frequencies of any measured natural substance. Essential oils allows us to re-align our body’s vibrational frequency the natural way, helping to restore harmony to our health and well being on all levels.
Did you know essential oils are up to 30 times therapeutically more potent than herbs? For example, 1 drop of peppermint essential oil equates to 30 cups of herbal tea. When herbs are dried they are dehydrated and thus lose valuable nutritional properties and oxygenating molecules of the plant. Herbs are still very beneficial to use, however, on a lesser degree to essential oils. In the process of drying out the herb, it loses many molecules of the essential oil because they are volatile, meaning ‘to fly away’ or evaporate.
Because essential oils are so highly concentrated, their vibrational frequency ranges very high between 52 MHz and go as high as 320 MHz, which is the frequency of Rose oil. A healthy human body vibrates between 62MHz and 68MHz.
• Human cells can start to change (mutate) when their frequency drops below 62MHz.
• 58 MHz is the frequency of your body when you have a cold or the flu.
• When candida is present within your body, you vibrate at a frequency of 55MHz.
• 42 MHz is the frequency of a body wherein cancer can appear.
• When the death process begins – the frequency has been measured at 20 MHz.
Natural Skincare Workshops and Introduction to Aromatherapy & Holistic Living Workshops are available at Therapuetic Healing.
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016