Share the Page:[feather_share]
This treatment combines and brings together the benefits and knowledge of Aromatherapy, Reflexology and TCM. A personally selected blend of essential oils and creams are massaged into key reflex points of the feet to induce relaxation, de-tox and sleep.
What to Expect
A full consultation is given on your first visit and a treatment will be tailored for your specific requirements if needed. A foot assessment will be carried out for the first 10 minutes. This will help to determine the carefully chosen essential oils suitable for you the client. The remainder of the treatment is the foot reflex massage itself. The combination of the gentle massage of the reflex points with the beautiful aroma of the essential oils will leave you feeling deeply relaxed.
There are some contraindications where Reflexology/Foot Reflex should not be considered, or to be used with caution – among those are:
- Infections of the foot or contagous illness.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, severe odema.
- High-Risk pregnancy or history of miscarriage.
- Trauma to the feet (broken bones, open sores or wounds, osteoporosis).
- Any serious health condition, consult your physician.
- If you are not sure or worried, consult your physician.
- Deep physical relaxation
- Physical relaxation of the internal organ
- Energy pathways are stimulated during Reflexology, helping to clear blockages along these channels.
- A very grounding treatment during times of stress and/or change.
1 Hour Treatment €50
1/2 Hour Treatment €25
Contact UsAthy, Co Kildare.
Phone: 085-2271704 Email: email@example.com fb Therapeutic Healing