Would you like to learn to make your very own natural and organic plant-based green household cleaning products?
Learn how to make:
- Natural Carpet Cleaner – With natural plant oils and non toxic all natural ingredients.
- Natural Hand Sanitiser – A natural hand sanitiser gel that disinfects naturally with pure essential oils.
- Linen Spray for Dust Mites – A Natural Linen spray helps deter dust mites and bedbugs.
You will get both theoretical and practical knowledge from the course and will take everything you make home with you. You will also cover the use of essential oils and carriers oils along with practical use of these oils. This course is mostly practical where you will formulate your own product with some guidance along the way.
Duration: 3 hour workshop
Investment: €65 (Deposit €15)
Provided on the course is a full set of notes, aprons, pens and notepads.
Natural Skincare Workshop: Green Cleaning is written and presented by Johann Callaghan, owner of Therapeutic Healing and creator of LEAH Aromatherapy Skincare Products.
For more information Email or Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 085-2271704
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016