Prevent colds and flu this winter by boosting your immune system the natural way. Find out how you can use essential oils and other holistic methods to stay healthy and avoid infections. Learn to make your very own natural and organic plant-based remedy products for this cold and flu season.
Learn how to make:
- Breathe Easy Body Oil – Helps to ease coughs and fight respiratory problems.
- Aromatherapy Inhaler – Targets nasal congestion with expectorant and decongestant properties.
- Antiseptic Room Spray – A room spray that disinfects naturally with pure essential oils.
You will get both theoretical and practical knowledge from the course and will take everything you make home with you. You will also cover the use of essential oils and carriers oils along with practical use of these oils. This course is mostly practical where you will formulate your own product with some guidance along the way.
Investment: €65 (Deposit €15)
Provided on the course is a full set of notes, aprons, pens and notepads.
Natural Skincare Workshop: Colds and Flu is written and presented by Johann Callaghan, owner of Therapeutic Healing and creator of LEAH Aromatherapy Skincare Products.
For more information Email or Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 085-2271704
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016