Sweet almond oil is an emollient that soften the nails and cuticles. Essential oils of Rose and Chamomille promote oil balance in the skin and help to improve nail growth.
After washing hands, apply nail oil to nails and massage into nails and cuticles.
Prunus amygdalis dulcis (Almond) oil, Rosa centifolia*, Chamaemelum nobile. (*=Organic)
Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Our Skincare Promise
We aim to provide excellent organic skincare. Johann is an experienced and fully trained holistic therapist with a practice in Athy, Co Kildare. All of the products in the LEAH Aromatherapy Skin Care range has been personally formulated and produced by Johann Callaghan. Our product range is not tested on animals and does not contain Petrochemicals – no Mineral oil – no Parabens – no SLS – no Sulphates – no Synthetic Perfumes or Colourants – no PEG’s – no Propylene Glycol – no Silicones. Just simple genuine, organic & natural ingredients. All products are made with love & intention. LEAH Aromatherapy Skin Care products are manufactured in small batches in Co Kildare, Ireland.
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016