Wearing the LEAH Roller Ball Perfume is not only non-toxic to the body, it is full of therapeutic and mood enhancing properties. From the sweet aroma of lavender to the stimulating fragrance of peppermint, essential oils ignite your senses and enliven your body.
Did you know that most essential oils produced today are for the perfume industry?
Why Use Essential Oils in Perfumes
Synthetic perfumes are now mass produced cheaply and easily made in bulk. They contain up to 90% alcohol and contain hundreds of chemical compounds. However, they pollute our body and our environment. Essential oils not only smell great, they help reduce stress and feel more confident. Essential oils have been used for centuries in perfumes. They where used to cover body odour, for anointing priests, the sick and in spiritual rituals. Some essential oils used in perfumery today are Lavender, Jasmine, Ylang ylang, Rose, Geranium, Bergamot, Cederwood, Vetiver, Neroli, Patchouli to name but a few.
LEAH ‘Sensual’ Frangrance
Ignite Love and Passion with LEAH ‘Sensual’ Frangrance
Made with Organic Sunflower oil and essential oils of Rose, Geranium, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage.
LEAH ‘Serenity’ Fragrance
Ignite Calm and Relaxation with LEAH ‘Serenity’ Fragrance
Made with Organic Sunflower oil and essential oils of Eucalyptus Staigerianna,Ylang ylang, Peppermint, Mandarin and Frankincense
LEAH ‘Tranquility’ Frangrance
Ignite Inner Peace and Harmony with LEAH ‘Tranquility’ Frangrance
Made with Organic Sunflower oil and essential oils of Vetiver, Marjoram and Lemon
How to use: Simply roll onto the pulse points. There are 7 pulse points in the body.
- Temporal Artery (Temples)
- Carotid Artery (Neck)
- Brachial Artery (Inside elbow)
- Radial Artery (Wrist)
- Femoral Artery (Inside Leg above the knee)
- Posterior Tibial Artery (On the foot behind the ankles)
- Dorsalis Pedis Artery (On the top of the inside foot)
Pulse points generates heat and helps to intensity the wonderful fragrance of essential oils.
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016
There are no reviews yet.