Most people who suffer from poor blood circulation also have a problem with dry and problematic skin. LEAH Circulation Massage oil blend contains avocado oil for regenerative and rich moisturising properties.
Warm a few drops between the palms and massage into the body.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcus (Sweet Almond oil), Persea americana (Avocado oil), Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) oil*, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) oil*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) oil* (*=Organic)
Store in a cool place out of sunlight.
Our Skincare Promise
We aim to provide excellent organic skincare. Johann is an experienced and fully trained holistic therapist with a practice in Athy, Co Kildare. All of the products in the LEAH Aromatherapy Skin Care range has been personally formulated and produced by Johann Callaghan. Our product range is not tested on animals and does not contain Petrochemicals – no Mineral oil – no Parabens – no SLS – no Sulphates – no Synthetic Perfumes or Colourants – no PEG’s – no Propylene Glycol – no Silicones. Just simple genuine, organic & natural ingredients. All products are made with love & intention. LEAH Aromatherapy Skin Care products are manufactured in small batches in Co Kildare, Ireland.
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016
There are no reviews yet.