Diffuse or burn essential oils to ionise the air. Essential oils ionise the air by emitting a negative electric charge. They help to neutralise static charge in the air. Too many positive ions from electrical devices, laptops, screens, mobile phones etc., can trigger histamine release adding to your allergy symptoms.
Lemon helps to boost the immune system. Eucalyptus has a decongestant action helping to clear sinusitis, a stuffy nose or relieve chestiness, as well as helping to stop coughs and colds spreading. Hyssop calms irritation with its spasmodic effects. Roman Chamomile has a calming and soothing anti-inflammatory effect.
Pour a cup of boiling water into a bowl and add 1–2 drops of Hayfever Relief blend. Then place a towel over your head and inhale deeply for 5–10 minutes. This will help to clear the nasal passages and relieve congestion and calm down spasmodic actions.
Eucalyptus radiata (Eucalyptus) oil*, Lemon, hyssop, Roman chamomile (*=organic)
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016
There are no reviews yet.