We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and promise never to pass any of your personal details to any third party for marketing or any other purpose.
What Information do we collect?
We collect the following information:
- Information which you supply on registration or as part of your profile (including your name, email address, phone number).
- Information which you provide in relation to any payment (including your phone number and/or credit card details).
- Information which you post on the Site.
- Information which you otherwise provide to us (for example by email or private message).
- Information relating to your use of the Site generally. This may include, for example search history.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information for the operation of the Site and to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we may use or disclose your information for the following reasons:
- We may use this information for our administration, record keeping and in connection with any payment.
- We may use this information, with your permission only, to contact you for marketing purposes.
- We may disclose this information where required by law to do so.
- We may disclose this information to law enforcement, government officials or courts where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate.
- We may disclose this information where we believe that disclosure is necessary and proportionate for the protection of the legitimate interests of ourselves or of a third party
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your personal information to any third party without your permission.
Cookies and tracking
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to this Site, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of this website.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Your browser will have the option to prevent websites using cookies (your browser’s help screen or manual will tell you how to do this), but please note that this may reduce the functionality of this Site and other websites.
Like all websites, our servers automatically record ‘log files’ containing information about the volume and characteristics of our website traffic e.g. IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on the Site. We use log files to build pictures of how our Site is used that help us to monitor and improve the service. We cannot identify you from your log files.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/.
You can contact us in the following ways:
Visit our contact page: Contact Us
Address: C/O Healthy Living Centre, 2 Duke Street, Athy, Co Kildare