Find out how you can use essential oils and natural ingredients to gently cleanse your face without stripping out your natural oils and leaving it feeling stimulated and naturally balancing your PH levels. Learn to make your very own natural and organic plant-based skincare cleansing products that will protect your skin’s first line of defense.
Learn how to make:
- A Cleansing Lotion with natural plant oils to cleanse the skin and naturally balance the skin’s natural oils with essential oils Lemon and May Chang.
- A Hydrating Gel Face Mask made with a pleasant floral fragrance of rose water.
You will get both theoretical and practical knowledge from the course and will take everything you make home with you. You will also cover the use of essential oils and carriers oils along with practical use of these oils. This course is mostly practical where you will formulate your own product with some guidance along the way.
Duration: 3 hour Workshop
Investment: €65 (Deposit €15)
Provided on the course is a full set of notes, aprons, pens and notepads.
Natural Skincare Workshop: Facial Cleansers & Masks is written and presented by Johann Callaghan, owner of Therapeutic Healing and creator of LEAH Aromatherapy Skincare Products.
For more information Email or Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 085-2271704
Latest posts by Johann Callaghan (see all)
- Top 3 Tips to Beat Sleep Deprivation - August 7, 2017
- What Causes My Stuffy Nose? - April 24, 2017
- Essential Oils for Hayfever and Allergies - March 13, 2017
- Mary Anderson Interviews Johann Callaghan about the Benefits of Essential Oils - January 16, 2017
- Johann Callaghan on the Dublin Business Show - December 13, 2016