Therapeutic Healing does not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe or perform medical treatments, prescribe substances, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. The information in this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Therapeutic Healing assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information contained on it’s website. Always consult with your medical doctor or practitioner for medical diagnosis and treatment. Holistic healing is not an “alternative” to conventional medical care.
- The Client understands that massage is intended to enhance relaxation, reduce pain caused by muscle tension, increase range of motion, and improve circulation.
- The Client understands that he/she is responsible to inform the therapist of all injuries or surgeries prior to the start of Client’s massage. [Your massage therapist will go over any contradictions and treatment plans with Client in person.]
- The Client will inform his/her therapist of all of the Client’s known physical conditions, medical conditions, medications, and the Client will keep his/her current therapist updated on any changes.
- The Client understands that Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or medications, and that is recommended that the Client concurrently work with Client’s primary caregiver for any condition the Client may have.
- The Client is aware that massage therapy does not diagnose illness or disease and does not prescribe any medications.
In the event the Client attempts to engage the therapist in any unsolicited act or conversation, services will terminate immediately and the incident will be reported to the Gardai.